Research into European weddings
These links, which were our bookmarks, were culminated from a year's worth of research and can be a big time-saver-shortcut for those of you also looking into a wedding in Europe, or at least in Italy.
Many of the 'bookmarks' were made as we came across something interesting and we thought we'd need 'that' info someday... links to euro rail or translation services for translating the birth certificates into Italian or info on specific cities we were going to visit, etc....
Joie and Lorena
- wedding packages-prices
- Marriage in Italy
- Italian Embassies in the US
- Obtaining Birth, Death & Marriage Certificates in Italy
- Homepage of the Italian Consulate
- The universal currency converter
- Texas Department of Health, Bureau of Vital Statistics, Apostille
- California Secretary of State - Business - Notary - Apostille and Certification
- TRAVELING italy by rail
- Wedding Rings [titanium]
- Lonely Planet - Destination Rome
- FLORENCE, Italy on Firenze.net. The complete English guide.
- 160+ hotels in rome
- Eurail -- for buying train tickets in America for use in Europe
- FS online -- (the italian high-speed trains timetables)
- The Graffiti Wall: Mouthwatering Italy
- CITY OF FLORENCE - Official web site of the Municipality of Florence
- Welcome to Italy - Tuscany - Accommodation in Siena
- hotel garden- where we will stayed in siena
- Round-The-World- great for making travel plans- lists, etc....
- Yahoo! travel tips and tools
- The Compleat Carry-On Traveler: The Packing List